Shri Mookambika Cultural Academy®
2 days ‘Shaastra-Prayoga Nritya Chintana’ workshop
on old traditional items of Bharatanatya of Karnataka and Tamilnadu Asthana Nritya Parampara
Venue : ‘Kalashraya’, Darbe, Puttur city, Dakshina kannada.
Date: 25th may 2015 – 26th may 2015 ( Timing -Morning to evening based on the batch.)
Nominal Fee structure – 1000Rs/- (for in-house students of academy)
For Other Candidates – 1350/- (fee includes study material with books)
Highlights of workshop
The major item options for candidates.
1. Naandi vidhi+Natyshastra Sloka
2. Unique Alarippu on rare Alankara taala+ Rare Swarasari nritta of Tanjore Quartet
3. Todaya Mangalacharanams of old Bharatanatya style
- Workshop comprises of both theory and practical classes. The 2 items chosen by the candidates will be the preference in teaching. Anyhow candidates knowledge, excellence and previous art educational element will be main deciding factor in teaching.
- The candidates of workshop will be getting the opportunity to present the learned items in ‘Nrityantaranga’-Monthly dance series of Mookambika cultural academy.- based on their caliber.
- As we are aimed at quality educational atmosphere, and discipline learning of traditional items, no other issues will be encouraged.Disciplined behavior to be maintained and is always appreciated.
- Candidates will be allotted to batches or grouped according to their learning experience and age factor. But individual care will be taken to each students.
- Certificates will be distributed at the end of the workshop.
- Limited seats are available. First comers will be encouraged. Only 30 candidates will be allowed.
- For registration purpose: The interested candidates should send their bio-data details and dance items learnt so far. Mail firstname.lastname@example.org please ensure your preference of learning the dance items mentioned.
- Decision of organizers and resource persons are final.
- As the workshop is not commercial in nature; we expect the financial support from sponsors and donors. Sponsorship and Donations will be received with gratitude.
Food and travelling arrangement should be made by candidates only.
Those who are interested to join in this workshop can contact immediately. Manorama BN 9964140927 or Deepak kumar 9964023548.
Hurry up…! Registration started !!!
Don’t miss the opportunity of learning traditional items which is almost forgot to these days.
For more information on courses and details log on to web : www.noopurabhramari.com