My blogging activities in the recent past have been extremely limited in terms of maintenance. I have been curious about the search terms that bring readers to this blog and have been looking into it for the past 1 month or so. Apart from the predictable search terms, there are a few that amuse me. Some of these terms are hilarious because the reader has started with no clear idea of what he/she is looking for. I just hope that the search engines helped clarify things. And then there are a few terms/phrases that make you stop and think.. “come on don’t tell me they are looking for it!”
These search terms have landed people on this blog between August 11, 2010 and Septemeber 15, 2010.
- “asthanayi– bharatanatyam theory “( as in 8 dogs???)
- “does aishwarya narayanaswamy got married” – (Dancers this definitely tells that you have attained the celebrity status. People want to know about your personal stuff. Should I start a bridal and baby shower section for the young artistes?? Fans could start sending in their wishes.. awww cho chweet.. 🙂 )
- “bharathanatyam iyengar“- (is this a new class like Iyengar Yoga?)
- “anniyan madras music academy” (did they screen the movie there? why now?)
- “nattuvan come“- (is there a pun intended?)
- “some malathi “- (well ok… they are looking for some anyone named Malathi, seems fair enough, hope they found her)
- “royalty free bharatanatyam” – (!!!, whom do the usual royalties go to?)
- ” needed bharathanatyam fresh graduate” (seriously I am thinking of opening up a classifieds column.. vancancy and looking for job sections.. hmm or is it the matrimonial thingy that they were thinking about ??)
- “secrets of raja raja cholan“- (secret on the internet ceases to be one my friend)
- ” anita ratnam vs priyadarsini govind” ( you make it sound like a violent sport, my reader)
- “bharatanatyam call centre” (??? & what is that???… )
- “sangeethaworld press” (it still brought them here.. yay!!!)
- “ugliest ranga” (what on earth ???)
There are a few that are downright upsetting, because people are also looking for unpleasant stuff about young and accomplished artistes alike. We do sometimes crib at the lack of rasikas. Looks like we should also start worrying about the intent of a few rasikas !