Ten chosen dancers will interpret the verses of great vaggeyakaras through adavu and abhinaya at this year’s Natyarangam festival from August 30 to September 4.
- Aug 30th- Alarmel Valli
- From Aug 31st onwards 2 programs per day. first one begins at 6pm and the next one at 7.30pm
- Aug 31st- Aishwarya Narayanaswmay and Manjari
- Sep 1st -T.M. Sridevi and Praveenkumar
- Sep 2nd- Divasundar and Gayathri & Balagurunathan
- Sep 3rd- Radhika Vairavelan and Urmila Sathyanarayanan
For more information on the compositions going to be dealt with by each of these dancers, visit http://www.hindu.com/fr/2010/08/27/stories/2010082750920100.htm
Thanks to Mr.Rajendran for sharing this here.